Last updated: [Date]
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- Session cookies: These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas, adding items to a shopping cart, and managing your cookie preferences.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device even after you close your browser or restart your computer. They are used to remember your preferences and improve your experience on the website.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by third-party websites or services used on our website, such as analytics or advertising providers. The third parties are responsible for the cookies they set on our website. Please refer to their respective privacy policies for more information.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
Your choices regarding cookies
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- All About Cookies: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: https://www.networkadvertising.org/